Feeling a little down after getting sick the other day. Nothing too serious, some fever and flu. Nevertheless, I managed to get some rest, despite having to waste the little revision time I have left. I know perfectly well that given my capabilities, I wouldn't have a problem revising the subjects for my finals. What I am not confident about is my attitude and procrastination. We all say as long as you focus enough, then there is nothing to worry about. But for me, this focus we talk about is a rare scene. If I were able to focus 100% continuously throughout the week, I daresay its 90% for all my subjects for finals. Problem comes in when my mood kicks in. Why does my mood kick in? I don't know. Let's see, pressure from losing scholarship, pressure from maintaining contacts, pressure from trying to help other people, pressure to ensure that everything else is done before I start working on studies. Not too much. Well, it would help if people were more cooperative when I'm trying to study : the repairing work going on on the 5th floor was too noisy that we had to move from the umbrella area, then the library was too cozy that we tend to fall asleep, then we had to settle for the noisy benches outside the financial area. Nevertheless, we managed to cover 5 topics for law already, 1 less thing to worry about~ and I daresay people who turn down my study group offers are losing so much, too bad for u.
I dont know whats wrong with myself nowadays. Feeling super confident that everything will be fine, but also super emo thinking about what if everything fails to hit my expectations. How contradictive of me. Oh well, so many things are going on in my mind right now, even boy-girl relationship issues... People say I should give up. Personally I dont give up easily, but they have their point. Sigh. At least I dont have spare time to be worrying about that much, gotta get work done for stats and finance. As I always say to people, screw marketing~ HAHA!
Friday, June 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment