Sunday, June 10, 2012

Phew...the heavy stress period is over

The last 2 weeks were a total havoc. Had like 2 major assignments to hand in, and their due date were 3 days apart. It was a nightmare for some of us. Some didnt sleep for 2/3 days, others were stressed out by it. Myself? I can't say I was totally relaxed, but I know things will sort themselves up, so no point worrying too much about it. Both assignments were handed in on time so now all I have to do is wait for results to be announced.

So, after the 2 assignments, I have a presentation tomorrow. Marketing. I actually already planned from the start that I will not have much preparation. I just plan to work my way as it goes. Luckily I have 2 nice group members to work on the presentation slides XD Thanks Fion and Elie~ I hope I get to present this week, it's no fun if this were to drag for another week. After this I'll have the CIMA GBC to work on, so next week would also be quite busy for me. Not much time for Rappelz's new epic... Heh, no time to worry about games right now, I barely know scrap about marketing and statistics, I forsee a terrible end for me in my finals. But I still stick to my "everything will sort itself out" theory anyways.

After GBC, both school and college groups wanna go for a day together. Hopefully I can make it for both. Sure enjoy to spend time with them. Actually I enjoy spending time with any1 anyways XD. I would definitely like to catch up with them. With my schoolmates, its "speak whatever shit u like" time. We can practically go to any extent, ranging from super serious, to super vulgarities and even to super erotic stuffs~ Practically cant find any other group that can go to that extent, college peeps like to go on with funny and joking stuffs whereas uni peeps are not that open yet. Heck,  to be honest I really dont know much about my uni peeps, i really havent explore every opportunity yet. I always limit myself while speaking. Maybe thats their style, being mediocre. Most of them are that way currently, I dont know whether its because they have not opened up yet, or its just that they dont open up to me. Either way, I still have to spend more time with them to find out. For now, I still love them the way they are~

Now my concerns are on the finals coming in less than a month... Maybe I should really get a move on it... But I just dont have the motivation... Hopefully my motivator can provide enough motivation for me... *sigh*

No comments: