I like to brag, its a way for me to re-assure myself of the value of my existence. But somehow I find it getting harder now. It was different when I was in college, they brag everyday, jokingly. Although we all know things we brag about are somewhat true in one way or another, we all take it as a joke and be happy for each other. Back in my secondaries, classmates never take my brags too serious, it was just a cue for them to mock me and i'd be playing around with them too... Nowadays its just not easy. Whenever I feel like bragging, I always have to watch out for certain people. They take it seriously, with the kind of "so-what?" attitude... Its always a pain for me when people start taking things seriously. To me, words have an impact, but dont let it in too far, nor shut it all away from urself. I do not like to piss people off, so I just stop what I'd prefer to do just for the sake of keeping the relationships good - well, at this moment right now im just trying my best not to piss one particular person off. So I'm back here, the one place where little people know much of, and i'm pretty sure they wont mind me bragging anyways. because if they do, they wont be here~ yes, thats how much i know my actual viewers.
Back to my bragging, bought the "Hunger Games" trilogy for 70 bucks yesterday. Was a good buy considering the single ones sell at 40. Then, my home internet went down because of the thunder and there I was, stranded with my new phone and a new book. I went for the book. And now, 24 hours later, I'm done with the 1st book and moving on with the 2nd. I didn't even use speed reading. If I did, I think I could finish all 3 books within a day if I stress the sleep. But thats not my style. I read books for leisure, and the way I read now has already caused certain amount of stress to me and im feeling a bit tired after that minor headache just now. In the meantime, I'll just slowly take the pace as if i couldnt care less~
Another nice thing was that I finally got my galaxy s2~ its a nice phone for me, my 1st ever touchscreen phone. Feeling enthusiastic about it on the 1st day, I didnt even really touched my notebook~ And to those who actually seen me with my notebook, they know it meant a lot. Anyways im still getting used to it while testing its new features. Not much to talk about there yet. I'll save that for next time. For now, its me with me bragging about my speed for reading novels that i like~
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
chillax bro!! :D
haha~ im cool~
Post a Comment