Well, about the Sushi Zanmai, my mum really wondered why they keep us waiting when there's some places inside, she say it might attract more people if some are lining up. Anyways, this was the bill :
Best part was, it was coming from my pocket. Ouch, wallet... And Danny How, U can stop saying that parents pay when u go out together. Well, there's a consolation thou :
Next up, my new haircut. Nothing much to say, went to Ampang early in the morning just for this :
What can I say, I'm satisfied~~
Haha, Thursday was the start of McD's promotion for a blue colour Can Glass, so a blue colour lover like me wont miss the chance. This is what it looks like :
Yeah, and what happened was that I went for Mcd before my badminton session with Adrian, Derick, Wee Jian, and Zit to get 1 cup, then on Friday went out with Yun Chen and had another round Mcd while we study, then again on Sat night with the gang of girls and I got a 2nd cup. Very scared of McD now, but still I'll be going to Mcd tomorrow to get a free McChicken~~Finally, to my friends having relationship problems, don't be sad, just let things go naturally and never give up on anything. Lol, kind of awkward for a person like me with so little experience to give advice. Everyone's having exams around the corner, all I can say is, do your best and enjoy the rest.
Well, thats all for the week, I'll try to update soon. Good luck to people having Business tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment