Saturday, October 17, 2009

Funny scene

I've receieved numerous feedback on my blogging style and I thought that I might try to improve on some spots. This is the first post after the change so continue giving feedback (constructive ones) so I can improve. Thanks in advance.

Anyway today I went for an early breakfast at 9 in a coffee shop in Kepong. The food was quite nice, especially liked the half-boiled eggs. Well, the shop was quite crowded at a time like that. Everybody seem to like to have thier weekend breakfast away from home I think. I arrived there and I was looking for a seat. Seemed like the place was full so we had to share a table with others. Then we saw a family of 3, hogging 2 tables right in the middle of the shop, my dad didn't think twice and asked us to sit down. Now the angry part comes. The father of that family was seated on 1 side, the son on the other, and the mom using the other table. Upon seeing us sitting down at thier table, the mother was too engrossed at her son that she jz didnt budge. My mom had to squeeze abit with her whereas me and my dad was seated on the other side. It would be a funny scene when you are watching from another table. On 1 table, a little boy hogging the whole side of the table by himself and the father was hogging the other side. On the next table, the mother was hogging 2/3 of the side of the table, leaving little space for my mom to sit. My dad and I was seated on the other side of the 2nd table. Come to think of it, I should have asked the stupid lady to get lost.

Well, end of that story. Then, when we about to finish, a disabled old man walked up to us asking for some money. My dad gave him a ringgit. Then, a boy walked up to him holding a 10 ringgit note, but instead of giving it to him, he asked the old man to change his note into small changes.I looked at the boy waiting for his change and just walked away without even thanking the old man. Kids these days are getting worse.

Summary:
1) Stupid family hogging 2 tables at a coffee shop
2) Stupid boy asking to change his RM10 note with a disabled person

Well, that all for now. Will try to update my blog frequently. Hope those of you who read my posts like the changes that I made.

No comments: